Saturday, June 27, 2009

Oh! I'm still here!

And I haven't posted anything in a long time due to lack of interest, laziness, and being preoccupied with (le gasp!) more important matters!

I don't think I'm gonna follow up with my first post and write about some of the things I claimed I would write about.

An excuse: I had to buy a new lap top after my mac died. So I lost EVERYTHING that I previously had

Yet I do have some ideas brewing in my head.

1) Graphic novels: being used in the classroom and how they're different than comic books
2) Adventure time with finding jobs in a poor economy: what looks good and what's expected of my (or our) generation
3) A comical way of looking at the Trojan war :3 tee hee *dork*
4) Horror games and how they can be psychologically terrifying >_< (H.P. Lovecraft?)
5) Vampires, vampires, fuggin' vampires! Oh, my God, why. (ololol).

No comments:

Post a Comment