Thursday, February 26, 2009

List of what's coming

My favorite hobby is letting my mind wander. I also tend to spend hours of time on my laptop, because it helps my thought process. I like researching random topics.

Most of my inspiration comes from my classes. There are a lot of things that I think people would find interesting to know, and if I'm going to write essays in my free time, then dammit I want people to read them.

So, in no particular order, here are some things that I know I will eventually "blog" about, and if I don't list them then I will eventually forget about them:
(warning: most of these will be based on my obsession with mythology.)

1) Nemesis: Greek mythology vs. Resident Evil
2) Friends: Social Maturity in Collage
3) How Disney screwed up the story of Hercules (with an extra reference to God of War)
4) Ebola vs. Resident Evil
5) Shared myths between Japan and Greece
6) My Epiphany with Grammar (possible Jabberwocky reference)

more to come, if I can remember

No comments:

Post a Comment